Natural dyed fabric should be taken with as much care as possible to keep the color, here is some basic that you should know:
1. Delicately hand wash with a non-detergent soap , use small quantities of mild soap in cold water, as detergent is not only harsh to natural dyed fabrics but also our skin.
2. Hang to dry in shade, natural dyes may fade in direct sunlight.
3. Our fabric may wrinkle after wash but its best to use a cool iron or steamer.
4. Do not bleach or dry clean
5. And lastly, handle with love